New digital readouts: the ND 7013
From digital readout to intuitive user interface
The new ND 7013 digital readout for manually operated machine tools, as well as especially the ND 7013 I/O variant, offers considerable functionality for the support of machine functions, making it much more than a mere digital readout. Machine manufacturers and retrofitters, as well as machine users themselves, all stand to benefit from the additional features.
The touchscreen of the digital readout not only enhances ease of use but also provides customizable settings. The machine manufacturer or retrofitter can thereby adapt the display of information to the given machine. By the same token, the user’s wishes for a customer-specific display can be taken into account as well. The new ND 7000 generation makes it possible, for example, to fetch status and error messages, and output them as text notifications on the screen.
Even switching and control elements from the machine operating panel can be displayed on the touchscreen. In combination with other newly added software functions, this feature upgrades the ND 7013 I/O to a convenient and intuitive user interface for the machine. What’s more, the operator can now pull up stored documents and tables right on the machine.
More features and benefits:
- High-quality 7-inch TFT touchscreen for exceptional readability
- Intuitive operation via simple finger gestures
- Graphic display of axis movements
- Industrial-strength design with rugged aluminum housing; hardened glass front panel; and fanless, passive cooling system
- High degree of protection against contamination and moisture
- Low housing volume
- Integrated power supply unit
- Universal mounting options